Kanu Equipment Botswana supplies world-class equipment to the earthmoving, construction, quarrying and mining industries. Backed by its entrenched relationships with OEM’s (Original Equipment Manufacturers), Kanu is in the privileged position of being able to offer exceptional facilities.
Kanu Equipment’s aim is to reduce the cost of development in Africa by providing quality construction machines, backed by skilled maintenance teams with high spare part availability. Kanu Equipment was founded on integrity and only distributes quality brands with the necessary OEM support to respond timeously to customers’ needs.
Kanu Equipment proudly distributes the following premium HEAVY EQUIPMENT and New REPLACEMENT PARTS brands;
- BELL Equipment: A global leader in the manufacturing and supply of mining and agricultural equipment.
- Liebherr Equipment: An expert construction machinery manufacturer and supplier of technically innovative, user-oriented products and services.
- Normet: Specialising in the design and manufacture of concrete sprayers, scalers, lifting and charging equipment, as well as underground transport or utility vehicles, for use in both mining and tunnelling applications worldwide.
- Manitou: Internationally recognized in providing safe, high-performance and effective solutions for open-pit or underground mines.
- Black Cat Wear Parts: Operates multiple production facilities producing a complete range of quality wear parts for all OEM brands of earthmoving equipment. Their industry leading cutting edges are distributed worldwide.
- Baldwin Filters: Have a vertically integrated manufacturing process which enables maximum control and consistency by not only producing filters, but also by manufacturing filter components.
- Duo-AquaTrap: Operates a four-stage dirt particle filtration system for sustainable fuel quality assurance.
- Berco & ETR: Offer an innovative, reliable and economical solution to any metal or rubber undercarriage need.
- Deutz: A dedicated supplier of world-class engines and related spares throughout Africa.